Saturday, September 15, 2012

rain, no wind...

Nice steady drizzle for about 4 hours this morning.  That doesn't happen very often out here.  The rain fell almost strait down which hardly ever happens out here.  I am fortunate in my situation to be able to spend the day bonding with a longhorn calf.  Tried out the Ustream thing again and I think I have overcome the technical issues.  The live feed has moved here again until further notice.  http://www.ustream.tv/channel/thefieldlab  63,73,58, .42",0, .18

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry tomorrow sunday will skip "Field Lab Church plus Cain s sermon"
still reading the previous two dude

Dizzy-Dick said...

It sure looks like your animals love you (or your hat).

Chris Miller said...

Feed was working great today, John. Really good quality sound and video.

Chris Miller
Our180.com - One Family's Journey To Finding True Happiness

Freebirdmcmlvii said...

Looks like comfortable temps finally. When I want peace, I hang out with my animal companions. No better medicine.

DEL said...

strait?

Unknown said...

You can give Ben your old hats. Yum,yum

Allen Hare said...

Animal friends are good therapy. Little Ben sure is a cute one.

just.Bob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.