Thursday, November 4, 2010

bad with names...













A new crew came in today for the FL tour.  Forgot to write down names so these guys are known as the crew till I hear from them again.  Usually I write down every one's name but somehow I missed it this time.  Very nice folks - just like all the visitors I get.  Sorry guys...send me a message so I can change this paragraph and add the names!  [Got an email the next day from the crew - that's Mike, Bob, and Jason in the photo.]

Colder nights are starting so I figured I had better get the next two concrete pours done soon.  Best to avoid overnight freezing temps for the stuff to cure correctly.   Finished resetting the block for the SE section this afternoon.

Dusted off Mr. Heater and put him into service tonight.  Ready for the big cold now.  60,69,39,0,C

3 comments:

neil said...

TFL-TimeLapse-20101104

Boo Barksdale said...

You need a proper and fitting field lab guest book, Si?

Tim Young said...

I've been following your blog for some time and am fascinated by it. How do I go about ordering a FL t-shirt?

thanks.