Friday, November 26, 2010

Dinner with Grace

First sub freezing night last night - time to extract the swamp cooler today.  Porch is now cleared and primed for Christmas lighting.  Benita still staying close to home.


My buddy Ben the stilt house builder is out for the weekend and brought me some precious glass leftover from a couple of his renovation jobs.  Hopefully I will get to use it before I lapse and let it break.

Had dinner at the stilt house with him and wife Vanessa and my BFF Grace - and Chuck and Aunt Kathy.  Grace made the center piece for the table.  42,78,26,0,C 

3 comments:

Dizzy-Dick said...

Glad you had a good time with good friends. Nothing better than that.

Unknown said...

1st sub-freezing night..... Ahhhh..... 6 weeks later than mine! I love it!

tempechance said...

Moving down from Seattle. Will be happy to get something you need off Craigslist and bring with me if I can. Bought Sorrell place. Will be down in March.