Thursday, January 22, 2009

Skipped a day, sort of...

Well today was almost a total bust....as far as progress in the realm of physical reality. Finished cleaning out the water tank and did A LOT of thinking about how the project will come together. The small chance of rain we have overnight consumed my thoughts most of the day. Hopefully the information accumulated in my brain ( minus the rain stuff ) over the course of the day will be downloaded successfully through my hands tomorrow so I can bring it all to three dimensional reality. With that I leave you with my two shopping stops of the day....The Ranch Supply store and Bee Mountain Hardware. Not much to look at from the outside but you would be surprised at the amount of useful stuff these stores have. Highlight for me on this dreary day was two visits to Betty's Grub Shack and a ride for Aunt Kathy in the go kart. Warm evening tonight - 65 degrees at 7:45PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A few drops of rain near El Paso, but a disappointing day as far as that is concerned.

kahuna said...

the ranch supply has beer and a ginormous wagon wheel or something in front of it- that's all the supplies I can think of that I would need.